Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hummmm

Did i learn anything?

Well... it's that I've gotta lotta thinking to do.

Jerry: Please provide the humanist origin of the 'brain activity' argument with a link to your source.

Mentork:"To what end?

This is not the humanist origin of the "brain activity" argument.

This is Mentork's "brain activity argument." I will not allow you to debate humanism, you are in here with me."

I acted tough because it was a debate, but really, I'm not really sure what "Mentork's brain activity argument" is exactly.

What is it based on?

I know i think that it is our minds that make us human, not our DNA. but...........

I am not sure why i think that, perhaps a lifetime of fantasy and science fiction has twisted what i define as a person. But i believe that my argument was superior to his, for it's serious flaw that he was unable to refute, however... I am sure there are more powerful arguments out there, I *must* clearly define "Mentork's brain activity argument"...

This may take some time.

No comments: